ParaPicker® PP03 are super-dynamic parallel kinematic robots with linear drive technology.
♦ the history
In 2005 we first introduced a two-axis parallel kinematic robot, that used linear motors as actuators.
This was the begining of our ParaPicker® technology!
Based on the established HighDynamic® linear motor modules, the 4-axis ParaPicker® industrial robot PP03 was developed and was first introduced in 2010 at the MOTEK fair in Stuttgart.
See the presentation on the right.
♦ the name
- Para stands for the parallel arrangement of the actuators
- Picker stands for the typical tasks
♦ the advantages
- the dynamics
- the force in Z-axis
- small installation surface
- no moving cables for the drives
- low reaction forces & vibration
- the price
- in 2011 ParaPicker® participated in the robotics award at the Hannover fair and was under the top ten applicants!
ParaPicker® Robot PP03
- 4-axis paraell kinematics robot with a tripple-arm desgin
- actuators with linear direct drives, which are integrated in standard linear moduels
- low vibration due to the perpendicular arrangement of the actuators
- very small installation surface
- three sizes available
- workspace dependent on size
- typ. TCP speed 3 m/s
- typ. TCP acceleration 50 m/s²
- payload 0,5 kg - 5 kg depending on size and dynamics
- positioning repeatability +/- 0,3 mm
- absolute accuracy +/- 1,0 mm
- rotational drive as fourth axis optional
- trajectory control
- eight trajectories available
- simple programming
- test mode to determine cycle time
- powerfull HMI & diagnose
- very long operational life
- controll consisting of PMC-motion control & PPC-power control in 19''-technology
- connection to process control over parallel SPS interface as standard, Ethernet TCP/IP or EtherCAT as optional interface
- mains supply 1 x 230 VAC
- several hardware & software options
- delivery of ParaPicker® mechanics without controller & control unit
- rotational axis with fluid passages
- pneumatic brake for vertical applications
- MagSpring® option for vertical applications
ParaPicker® Positioning Controller
For our Parapicker® Pick & Placer, we use controllers out of the LinMot® range.
- 24 VDC logic supply
- 48 - 72 VDC power supply
- 8 - 32 A output current
- selection of positioning tasks with freely definable motion profiles over I/O’s or fieldbusses
- oscillating motion
- analog position target 0 - 10 V
- pulse & direction inputs
- master-booster or gantry mode
- master-encoder synchronization
- streaming mode
- input for external high-resolution positioning sensor
- variable homing modes
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- fieldbusses EtherCAT, POWERLINK, PROFINET, SERCOS III, TCP/IP, Profibus-DP, CANOpen, DeviceNet
- licence-free configuration tool LinMot-Talk
- controller configuration according to motor and application data
Who supplies ParaPicker® Robots PP03?
ParaPicker® robots are manufactured and marketed in cooperation.
Sale ParaPicker® with
systems engineering & process integration
inotec AP GmbH
Sale ParaPicker® robot mechanics
ParaPicker® 4-axis Robot - Download Center
Brochures & Data Sheets
> ParaPicker Robot® overview
> Data sheets coming soon!
> #09 - ParaPicker® PP03 demonstration
> #21 - ParaPicker® PP03 at work
> #08 - ParaPicker® prototype 2005
Installation, Maintenance & EC Guidelines
> Installation guide, maintenance instructions & declaration of conformity on request
Our texts, images, graphics, videos and sounds are subject to the protection of international copyright laws! For trademarks of others, see our copyrights.