Power Supplies & Brake Choppers
The power supplies are produced in-house and are perfectly suitable with LinMot® ELV positioning controllers. We offer a power spectrum of 120 W up to 3,0 kW for single- and 3-phase mains.
Our brake choppers BC01 are suitable for B1100, C1100 and C1200 positioning controller series, which do not have integrated brake circuits or connectors for an external brake resistor.
NT01 Transformer Power Supplies
- suitable with all LinMot® controllers, except E100 & E1000 series
- output voltage 72 VDC unregulated
- peak output power 120 W up to 450 W
- mains input 1 x 230 VAC or 3 x 400 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- affordable transformer technology
- generously dimensioned DC bus
- integrated temperature control & output fuse
- design according to UL
- mechanically compatible with E1100 controller
Due to their no-load output voltage of > 75 VDC, NT01 power supplies can only be used with reservation for operation with QuickShaft® drive systems!
NS01 Switched Power Supplies
- suitable with all LinMot® controllers
- output voltage 72 VDC or 48 VDC unregulated
- max. output voltage 300 W up to 3 kW
- feed 1 x 88 - 264 VAC / 47 - 63 Hz & alternatively DC voltage 120 - 350 VAC
- passiv brake resistance integrated
- reinforced brake resistance with active braking chopper integrated
BC01 Brake Chopper Units
- self-sufficient braking unit for 72 V DC-bus systems
- two types available
- peak braking power 640 W or 1.300 W at 8 % duty
- switch on/off voltage 81 VDC / 79 VDC
- average braking power 100 W or 200 W
- brake resistor 10 Ohm or 5 Ohm
With the introduction of this product, the braking resistors on the outside of the NS01 power supply units will no longer be mounted with the next NS01 production series.
NW01 Voltage Converters
- true sine wave inverter for mobile operations
- input voltage 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- output voltage 1 x 230 VAC regulated
- harmonic distortion of output voltage < 3 %
- output power up to 1,5 kW
Power Supplies - Download Center
Our texts, images, graphics, videos and sounds are subject to the protection of international copyright laws! For trademarks of others, see our copyrights.