QuickShaft® stands for high-dynamic, tubular linear direct drives with ironless technology.
They are the ideal drives for high-dynamic applications at small strokes and low forces. We offer ready-to-use guide systems, positioning controllers, customized motor cables and supply units with the components.
For easy integration into customer applications, we deliver examples of circut drawings, accordingly ready configurated positiong controllers, emergency-stop concepts, as well as licence-free software tools.
QuickShaft® Servo Drives
QuickShaft® are directly driven, miniature, tubular servo drives with ironless technology. With an excellent performance/volume ratio, QsuickShaft® drives are especially suited for applications with positiong taskes in the tightes of spaces.
- tubular, dynamic electromagnetic direct drives with ironless technology
- integrated, incremental measurement system, sensing of the drive magnets
- one-cable technology
- integrated plain bearing
- positioning repeatability +/- 0,05 mm
- peak force up to 28 N
- max. stroke 120 mm
- long operational life
- circular connector
QuickShaft® Positioning Controller
For our QuickShaft® motor series, we preferably use controllers out of the LinMot® range.
Alternatively, controllers from FAULHABER and TECHNOSOFT can be used.
- 24 VDC logic supply
- 48 - 72 VDC power supply
- 8 - 32 A output current
- selection of positioning tasks with freely definable motion profiles over I/O’s or fieldbusses
- oscillating motion
- analog position target 0 - 10 V
- pulse & direction inputs
- master-booster or gantry mode
- master-encoder synchronization
- streaming mode
- input for external high-resolution positioning sensor
- variable homing modes
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- fieldbusses EtherCAT, POWERLINK, PROFINET, SERCOS III, TCP/IP, Profibus-DP, CANOpen, DeviceNet
- licence-free configuration tool LinMot-Talk
- controller configuration according to motor and application data
Power Supplies & Customized Motor Cables
We manufacture power supplies suitable for all LinMot® controllers, as well as customized, ready-to-use motor cables.
NS01 - power supply series
- switched power supplies up to 3 kW constant output power
- suitable for worldwide mains
- single-phase mains input with active harmonics filtering
- all internal components with UL approbation
- standard cables
- trailing chain cables
- robotic cables
Services & Engineering
Through many years of experience with appilcations of direct drives, we can offer extensive services, as well as superb and extremely prompt engineering.
- selection of drives
- mechanical and electrical engineering
- configuration, programming & fiedbus applications
- implementation & optimization
- complete mechatronics solutions
QuickShaft® - Download Center
> #29 - QuickDynamic® module demonstration
Our texts, images, graphics, videos and sounds are subject to the protection of international copyright laws! For trademarks of others, see our copyrights.