PackTube® stands for the typical application in packaging machinery and for the tubluar build of the motors.
PackTube® is a linear direct drive system, that combines high peak forces, high dynamics and a compact desgin for a fair price/performance ratio. With a peak force of 2.700 N und very low moving masses, it is one of the worlds leading products for max. dynamics of industrially manufactured direct drives. This makes an accelertion of up to 100 g with small payloads possible!
The Applications are especially found in packaging machinery and testing of equipment.
PackTube® Linear Motor System with 400 VAC Technology
- tubular, dynamic electromagnetic direct drives
- 3 x 400 VAC supply
- integrated, incremental measurement system, sensing of the drive magnets
- integrated plain bearings & wiper
- positioning repeatability +/- 0,05 mm or
+/- 0,001 mm with optional external sensor
- peak force from 500 N up to 2.700 N
- max. acceleration up to 100 g
- stator diameter 70 mm
- slider diameter 28 mm
- max. stroke 1.770 mm
- protection class IP67
- long operational life
- licence-free configuration-tool LinMot-Talk
- CE & UL approbation
PackTube® - Download Center
English Brochures & Data Sheets
Installation, Maintenance & EC Guidelines
> Installation guide, maintenance instructions & declaration of conformity - PakeTube®
> Safety data sheet FDA grease for linear motors LU02
Our texts, images, graphics, videos and sounds are subject to the protection of international copyright laws! For trademarks of others, see our copyrights.