QuickDynamic® Linear Motor Modules
QuickDynamic® stands for high-dynamic mechanical data.
With our QuickDynamic® series, we offer miniature, high-dynamic linear motor moduels based on QuickShaft® servo drives. The specified standard values for continuous opperations are 5 m/s and 150 m/s². We also offer ready-to-use guide systems, positioning controllers, customized motor cables and supply units with the compotens.
For easy integration into customer applications, we deliver examples of circut drawings, accordingly ready configurated positiong controllers, emergency-stop concepts, as well as licence-free software tools.
QuickDynamic® Linear Motor Modules QM01 - The Mini Sprinters
- QuickShaft® linear servo drives integrated
- ideal for short stroke applications
- stroke up to 120 mm
- peak force up to 27,6 N
- speed up to 5 m/s
- max. acceleration 150 m/s²
- very low moving masses
- very thin construction
- long operational life
- positioning repeatability +/- 0,05 mm
- one-cable technology
- external sensor with 1 micron resolution
QuickDynamic® Positioning Controller
For our QuickDynamic® modules, we preferably use controllers out of the LinMot® range.
Alternatively, controllers from FAULHABER and TECHNOSOFT can be used.
- 24 VDC logic supply
- 48 - 72 VDC power supply
- 8 - 32 A output current
- selection of positioning tasks with freely definable motion profiles over I/O’s or fieldbusses
- oscillating motion
- analog position target 0 - 10 V
- pulse & direction inputs
- master-booster or gantry mode
- master-encoder synchronization
- streaming mode
- input for external high-resolution positioning sensor
- variable homing modes
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- fieldbusses EtherCAT, POWERLINK, PROFINET, SERCOS III, TCP/IP, Profibus-DP, CANOpen, DeviceNet
- licence-free configuration tool LinMot-Talk
- controller configuration according to motor and application data
QuickDynamic® - Download Center
Installation, Maintenance & EC Guidelines
> Installation guide, maintenance instructions & declaration of conformity - QM01-1247 & QM01-2070
Our texts, images, graphics, videos and sounds are subject to the protection of international copyright laws! For trademarks of others, see our copyrights.