QuickAx® Linear Motor Stages
QuickAx® stands for high-daynamic opertating data.
With our QuickAx® series, we offer ultra-flat precision stages with integrated high-dynamic linear motors, as well as high-resolution scale sensors. The specified standard values for continuous opperations are 3 m/s and 100 m/s² and the positioning accuracy is +/- 1 micron.
QuickAx® Linear Motor Stages QT01
- ideal for short stroke & dual-axis applications
- ultra-flat & torsion stiff
- LinMot® linear servo drives integrated
- stroke up to 120 mm
- peak force 67 N
- speed up to 3 m/s
- max. acceleration up to 100 m/s²
- positioning repeatability +/- 0,001 mm
- X-Y-combinations without adapter plate
- long operational life
- silent operation
- concector pinning compatible with LinMot® systems
QuickAx® Positioning Controller
For our QuickAx® motor series, we preferably use controllers out of the LinMot® range.
Alternatively, controllers from FAULHABER and TECHNOSOFT can be used.
- 24 VDC logic supply
- 48 - 72 VDC power supply
- 8 - 32 A output current
- selection of positioning tasks with freely definable motion profiles over I/O’s or fieldbusses
- oscillating motion
- analog position target 0 - 10 V
- pulse & direction inputs
- master-booster or gantry mode
- master-encoder synchronization
- streaming mode
- input for external high-resolution positioning sensor
- variable homing modes
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
- fieldbusses EtherCAT, POWERLINK, PROFINET, SERCOS III, TCP/IP, Profibus-DP, CANOpen, DeviceNet
- licence-free configuration tool LinMot-Talk
- controller configuration according to motor and application data
QuickAx® - Download Center
English Brochures & Data Sheets
Our texts, images, graphics, videos and sounds are subject to the protection of international copyright laws! For trademarks of others, see our copyrights.